Hello, my name is Laura Weiller; I’m a passionate creative, animal lover and writer. My friends say I’m eclectic, but we’ll let the readers decide.
- Currently a Winston-Salem, NC resident.
- Lives with Drew, Gingy and Fiction.
- I’ve lived in Georgia and Virginia prior to this.
What I do:
- Craft my own jewelry, hairpins and crocheted hats.
- Dread returning library books.
- Bang my thoughts out across this here keyboard.
Route427: Okay, so it’s an “un-blog”…
- Not a craft blog. But I do craft, share the occasional tutorial and I have a Ravelry account.
- It’s about my journey through life. With minimal travel involved [for now].
- Not your stereotypical minimalist blog. I beat my own path to simplicity, refining and improving it to suit my needs.
- Not really a business blog. But I use it as a base of operations to share my work and discuss it.
- They say it’s best if all social media accounts are matchy-matchy… So, naturally, I threw the handbook out with the bathwater, or whatever.
Psycho-Analysis: Y’know, just for fun!
- Speaks in WordPlay riddles and fluent sarcasm
- Spouse is a Navy veteran
- Fiction is a magical entity
- Fetch is Gingy’s purpose in life